Piercy Groundworks Ltd are preferred the contractor for Dan Wood Timber Framed Homes.
The groundwork and civil engineering that we do for Dan Wood homes as follows.
When they sell one of their houses, Piercy Groundworks are contracted to carry out the following works for the client:
- Demolition of the old property.
- Remove waste created by the demolition works from the site.
- Install new services water, electricity, telephone phone etc from the property boundaries to the new house.
- Install the new foundations handing over the property to Dan wood to complete their build.
- One they have completed the build we add the finishing touches including patios, driveways, pavements and whatever else is required.
This approach allows the client to deal with two contractors instead of multiple trades people.